Thursday, September 17, 2020

SEPTEMBER 2020 POSTS




I love "Big Hunk" candy bars, but rarely find them in stores. Decided to make my own, so went to the store for the ingredients.
Walked past a display of those "Peeps" marshmallow candies and chuckled at how my wife loves them and I hate anything marshmallow. Hate. Anything. Marshmallow.
Got to the baking aisle and pulled up the ingredients for homemade "Big Hunk" candy bars and the first ingredient was...I can't even say it out loud. I'm so ashamed.
Since I tweaked the ingredients, I'm naming my new creation "Big Dave" instead of "Big Hunk". The names are interchangeable, so I know that it's redundant, but I had to call it something. Photos to come after everything has cooled.





Green-Lipped Mussel. It's an ingredient I found in the warehouse. Yeah, I don't know what it is either. Nor what product it goes into. Intriguing. Will investigate.





Let's test your abilities to extrapolate information with incomplete data:
1. Cat food liquid ingredients smell terrible. Like gagging terrible.
2. I will be showering immediately after I get home, and clothes are going in the washing machine or maybe burnt on a bon fire....downwind.
3. The person who left the pump on "high" and then unplugged the pump, better run faster than me.





Was talking to a co-worker about my slip-and-fall accident which injured my wrist.
Me: "...and then both feet flew out from under me and I went down hard"
Co-worker: "I'm picturing Shamu with wrists right now"

--------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEBRUARY 2020 POSTS

  Julie will sometimes drop something off in my car while I am at work. She dropped off something tonight unexpectedly , and we're proba...