Friday, September 18, 2020

MAY 2020 POSTS

 


Found a potato chip in my facemask when I came off of break today. Score!



Julie just gave me my first quarantine haircut.
And what did we learn?
"Hey. You're getting a bald spot on the back of your head just like your dad!" she said gleefully.
Gleefully 😒
On a bright note, it is a good haircut.






Still virus-free! Round two testing a success! I've been social-distancing my whole life and it is now paying off!
I wasn't anti-social. I was a visionary trend-setter.





I HATE being sticky. It's almost phobia level. One of the reasons I don't buy certain foods (sticky donuts, oranges, Cheetos) is because they, while delicious, make my fingers sticky.
Next level sticky phobia is something that is sticky that gets down the back of my neck.
The reason I bring this up: every time I use the sugar silo tonight at work, it keeps venting sugar dust all over me. I am a sticky, phobic, walking mess, and I need caffeine and a hug.







Quick question: how much toilet paper should we hoard to combat the new "murder hornet" scare? Asking for a friend.








My wife, Julie, says that I can select a good herring...and I don't even like herring. And I don't ever remember eating herring before. But who am I to argue about my fish selection skills? I am a good fisherman, however. I routinely catch my limit, so I probably am good at choosing a good herring 🐟
Oh.
My bad. She says I have selective hearing.





Officially tested negative for Corona Virus at work today.
Did get a positive hit for "Idon'twannaworkIjustwannabangonmydrumallday-itis"
It is considered terminal and highly contagious.
Symptoms are:
1. Not wanting to engage in labor of any kind and
2. An overwhelming desire to play percussion instruments throughout the day.
Only 20 more years until retirement and percussion playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEBRUARY 2020 POSTS

  Julie will sometimes drop something off in my car while I am at work. She dropped off something tonight unexpectedly , and we're proba...