Friday, September 18, 2020

APRIL 2020 POSTS


Sitting at Les Schwab, wearing a mask, working on my laptop, and spending A LOT OF MONEY, on a vehicle that we've already spent A LOT OF MONEY on over the years. But need to get it fixed because I need it to get to work because this fix is costing A LOT OF MONEY!

It's a vicious circle.








We have "Angry Karen" and "Wild Karen" memes. So what is the male equivelant of an "Angry Karen"?
The reason why I ask:
Me in line at the checkout stand:
Guy: "What is the name of the stock girl in the frozen foods. I would like to report her?"
Cashier: "I'm sorry. I don't know who is currently in the frozen area"
Guy: "You don't know, or you won't tell me?"
Cashier: "Well, it's a pretty big store. I don't know who is over there now. Can I help you with something?"
Guy: "Yes. I need a manager. She was stocking the frozen foods, WITH A SMALL TEAR ON THE BACK OF HER GLOVE. If I get the Corolla (not a typo) Virus, my uncle is going to sue you"
Cashier: "I'll be happy to call my manager".
And that's where I lost interest having seen that scenario played out hundreds of times.
So. Male equivalent for an "Angry Karen".
And.....go!







Wow. Cologne should be used AFTER a shower...not INSTEAD of a shower. Just wow.






After being an "essential worker" for several weeks now, I feel like I would be an expert at sanitizing a crime scene. Wearing a mask and gloves, washing hands, wiping down steering wheel, doors, keys, wallet, or any other surface that someone touched.
And I WILL spray you in the face with Lysol or a flame thrower if you cough or sneeze within 100 yards of me.





Bucket list item completed! Just finished writing my first novel! The first book in a trilogy. Not expecting anything to come of it. Just wanted to do something creative







For Easter, I slept and went to work.
"Rock on" essential workers of the world!






Splattered some sickly-sweet concentrated maple on my face-mask. Getting queasy to my stomach smelling that for an entire 12-hour shift.






Just found myself whistling and walking with a jaunty step...because I'm sporting a new pair of work suspenders.
Next up: shoes with Velcro and chest-high pants.
I'm turning into a geezer.






Who'd have thunk that being repulsive to the girls in high school would actually prepare me for the pandemic? I've got this!







List 10 jobs you’ve had, one of them being a fib. Let’s see if you can guess the lie!
1. Maker of dog treats.
2. Catalog project manager.
3. Lifeguard. (PICK ME! PICK ME)
4. Wal-Mart Academy instructor.
5. Teacher.
6. Marketing and sales.
7. Carpet cleaner.
8. Baker.
9. Weed abatement crew leader.
10. Track/football coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEBRUARY 2020 POSTS

  Julie will sometimes drop something off in my car while I am at work. She dropped off something tonight unexpectedly , and we're proba...