Friday, September 18, 2020

FEBRUARY 2020 POSTS

 



Julie will sometimes drop something off in my car while I am at work.
She dropped off something tonight unexpectedly, and we're probably going to have to go to marriage counseling because.... I have a case of diet Pepsi in front seat.
It wasn't mine, I swear! One of my co-workers asked me to hold it for him. I only drink diet Coke, even when there isn't anyone around to witness! Honest!





Thanks all for the birthday wishes. Turning 29 is difficult, but I will soldier on regardless.








Was minding my own business in the candy aisle searching for Milk Duds to go in my lunch box for work:
"Mom, Carter's friends say that he like me, but whenever I'm around him, he'll tug on my braid or kinda bump into me on purpose" said a Junior High aged girl.
"Sometimes that's how boys let you know they like you" said the mom.
"But that's soooo stupid! Why don't they just come out and say it?" asked the girl.
The mom caught my eye, possibly hoping that I could shed some light on the subject.
I gave my "I've got nothing" shrug with an apologetic head shake and walked to the register.
"It doesn't get better does it" said the daughter.
I guess it's better that she learns now at a young age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEBRUARY 2020 POSTS

  Julie will sometimes drop something off in my car while I am at work. She dropped off something tonight unexpectedly , and we're proba...